DanceCheer.NET Ordering & Returns Policies
Thank you for shopping in the Spirit Mall® at DanceCheer.NET, your one stop spirit shopTM or at our other Leslie's Best, Inc web communities. Your purchases help support our websites' many free services. Remember to shop with us if you want the best online selection of dance, cheerleading, baton twirling, flag, rifles, guard, parade and other performance products.
Before U Order
PLEASE NOTE: If you order via mail, fax, on any of our web sites, or any other manner, we highly recommend that all customers read through these return policies thoroughly prior to ordering, because by placing your order you agree to the Policies listed on this webpage, on our website, and in our Help Center knowledge base. Please pardon our appearance, but we are currently transitionaing from this main policies page to a more user friendly Help Center knowledge base. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us anytime. We care and are here to help ensure you have an enjoyable shopping experience. You may reach us at:
Click here to read our knowledge Base article, Sample Orders
Shipping in the cart is calculated for deliveries to domestic contiguous U.S. destinations. Orders may be shipped using whatever shipping courier and method we choose depending on variables like transit time, reliability, pick up times, cost, package contents, dependability, etc. and shipping prices may include handling fees to cover costs incurred by us (where applicable) which may include credit card fees, wire fees, materials, labor, mileage, minimum order fees, rush fees, labor costs, etc. Due to the extra time and risk involved, there will be a $10 rush fee added for all orders requiring a guaranteed delivery date in less than one week from the time the order is finalized. While we do our best to get all orders out as soon as possible, Standard Delivery orders usually ship within 3 business days, and Expedited Delivery orders usually ship within 1 to 2 business days. For rates on 1, 2 or 3 Day guaranteed delivery options, please call us at 970.674.3387 for quotes. If an order shipped via guaranteed delivery does not reach you by the guaranteed time as specified by the delivery service (through no fault of yours or weekends, holidays, natural disasters, or other reason noted on the carriers' terms), then we will reimburse you for the difference between that shipping rate and the rate for the actual shipping received once the delivery company has researched the shipment and approved reimbursement. Rush orders received after noon (Mountain Time Zone) may not ship the same day.
Orders during busy season (August through October, and Thanksgiving through Christmas) cannot always ship the same day due to the increased volume of rush orders. After December 9th, all deliveries' transit times may be slower than the delivery times listed above due to couriers' larger workloads. For example, after December 9th Expedited Delivery transit time may be longer than the advertised 5 weekdays and FedEx and UPS 1, 2, 3 Day deliveries may no longer be guaranteed. Please call us if you have questions on whether a delivery method will get to you by your deadline, or specify your deadline with your order, so we can make sure you choose a delivery that should reach you in time. Delivery times are for delivery transit time only and do not include weekends, holidays, processing time, manufacturing/production time, and/or items that may be out of stock. We will notify you within that delivery time if an out of stock product may delay your transit time.
SHIPPING SIGNATURE WAIVERS
Click here to read our knowledge Base article, How to Get a "Signature Required" Package Delivered if Nobody's Home
Click here to read our knowledge Base article, Damages, Errors, or Claims and contact us regarding an order error.
Click here to read our knowledge Base article, Damages, Errors, or Claims and submit a claim request.
We jump over hurdles to get orders to our customers by their deadlines, and we have an awesome track record! We deal with professional sports teams, Hollywood movie studios, large school districts, and other individuals and organizations who always need everything YESTERDAY! So we work hard to make the impossible possible. When ordering "guaranteed" delivery services, it is our commitment to make every effort get that order to you within the timeframe of the guaranteed delivery method you ordered. If you need your order in less than 6 weekdays, follow these instructions (also shown at checkout for your convenience). Note the following three items in the "Order Comments" box (in Checkout Step 3 of 3):
If you followed the steps above, your card will be charged separately from the original cart order's charge for the cheapest shipping method that is guaranteed to reach you within your designated date and time. Orders that mention a an upgraded Delivery Method or a deadline that is sooner than the transit time for your order's Delivery Method without explicitly approving additional charges at any cost (as specified in Step 3 above) will be processed shipping via the fastest delivery method that the shipping and handling fee you paid or approved will cover. Due to the short timeframe required for processing orders with tight deadlines, there can be no cancellations on orders that upgrade to faster Delivery Methods. Please note that guaranteed shipping methods such as 1, 2 and 3 Day deliveries can be extremely expensive. By clicking the SUBMIT ORDER button, you agree to these terms.
- The date needed. In order to ship the same day, transit times are based on the order being received by 11:00 a.m. MST, and do not include holidays, weekends, nor production time on custom or made-to-order products.
- Time needed. If no time is listed, it will be assumed that the end of that deadline date is acceptable.
- Specify that you approve for us to ship at any cost to get the order to you by your stated deadline, and we will charge your card the additional cost for the least expensive shipping method guaranteed to arrive by your specified deadline. We cannot legally charge additional charges to your card without this written approval. Since we cannot know your shipping prices until the order has been packed for shipment, our packing department is unable to contact customer requests to call them with shipping options or quotes. Orders that mention a an upgraded Delivery Method or a deadline that is sooner than the transit time for your order's Delivery Method without explicitly approving additional charges at all costs will be processed shipping via the fastest delivery method that the shipping and handling fee you paid (or explicitly approved) will cover.
Please also note that during our busiest season, Standard Delivery and First Class Mail orders may not ship for several days due to the significantly higher volume of orders (so the delivery transit times listed are in addition to the order processing time). Please remember that though delivery companies guarantee certain deliveries, none of the delivery companies have a 100% track record for being on time. Therefore we suggest that customers try to get their packages at least one business day early just in case they fall in that 0.1% group that does not get their package on the courier's guaranteed date.
Due to our credit card merchant's policy, if we are unable to reach you on orders over $100, we reserve the right to ship the order to the billing address with signature required.
Special Order, Custom and Imprinted Orders: Shipping delivery times do NOT include production times on special order, custom, or imprinted items. Ordering faster shipping only changes shipping time, not production time.
Misc: Leslie's Best, Inc. is not responsible for delays in production and shipping times that are beyond our control. Ship dates may be delayed on imprinted items if artwork is not received with order or if it requires clean up by the art department. This includes but is not limited to holidays, acts of terrorism, natural disasters, delivery company delays, lost or stolen shipments, etc. We try our best to communicate potential delays whenever possible. We ship FOB Point of Origin, so the customer takes title once the goods leave our docks. We will email tracking numbers and list them in the cart once the order has shipped the the status is marked, "Complete." Not all Standard Delivery and First Class Mail orders will receive tracking numbers. Once the package leaves our warehouse and is picked up by the first courier (i.e. shipping company like FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc.), customer is responsible for the goods (including tracking the package and monitoring the shipment's progress). If the tracking shows the package was delivered and you feel you have not received it, please check if the tracking shows where the package was left (i.e. by the back door). Couriers tend to leave the package out of plain sight in order to avoid theft, so check around to see if it may be hidden in a bush or other area. If you are unable to locate the package or you have any questions about your delivery, please contact the shipping company so they may assist you in locating your package. While we are happy to assist you, it tends to be more efficient to contact the courier directly.
Rush Seasons: Due to the significant increase in the volume of orders (especially rush orders) during our rush season, while we try our best to get orders out the same day, we cannot guarantee rush orders will ship the same day during the time frames below. Please allow extra time for processing of orders during rush seasons.
- August 15th - October 31st
- December 9th - December 23rd
HOLIDAY SHIPPING NOTE: Expedited deliveries' transit times after December 9th may be slower than the delivery times listed above due to the larger shipping volumes. For example, after December 9th Priority Delivery is not averaging 2-4 weekdays and FedEx and UPS 1, 2, 3 Day deliveries may no longer be guaranteed for 1, 2, 3 weekdays. Please call us if you have questions on whether a delivery method will get to you by your deadline so we can make sure you choose a delivery that is guaranteed to reach you in time (this is suggested for any time of the year, but especially so for the holiday shipping season).
CANCELLATION, REFUSED ORDERS & ORDER PROBLEMS
Click here to read our Knowledge Base article, Order Changes, Cancellations or Problems
Most exchanges are not charged a restock fee like returns as long as you are exchanging for a product of equal or greater value. All exchanges must have RMAs and must be in our hands within 20 days of receipt of order (the "RMA Expiration Date"). Please click here to read our knowledge Base article, How to Exchange Your Order Item(s).
Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority. Rule, rules, rules. We hate them but they're important for protecting the customer as well as the retailer. So here goes...Returns and exchanges are gladly accepted within 20 days of invoice date under the following conditions.
- For crowns, tiaras and scepters, please click here to see the policies and restock fees.
- All returns of non-defective, non-customized merchandise must be received within 20 days of receipt and must include a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#). BEFORE returning your merchandise, please click here to read our knowledge Base article, How to Return Your Order Item(s). Leslie's Best will typically respond to your request within two business day. If you have not received a response within that time, it is the customer's responsibility to contact Leslie's Best) to make sure it was received. Any delays due to the customer's return or exchange request not being received by Leslie's Best do not add to the customer's return deadline timeframe. If your return is approved, you will be emailed a Return Form along with detailed instructions. Returns without Return Forms in the package, or returned to the incorrect address, and/or where the returned merchandise is received by us after the RMA expiration date are considered unauthorized returns, and will be held and not processed unless we hear from customer within 14 days of our receipt of the unauthorized return. If merchandise for unauthorized returns is not claimed in writng within 14 days of the date we receive the package, it becomes the property of Leslie's Best, Inc. If customer contacts us within the 14 days unauthorized return and the product was in resalable condition, they will be offered the option for us to return the package back to them with a shipping and handling fee, or the option of a refund less an additional 50% unauthorized return fee (in addition to any restock fees, re-packaging fees, or other fees). For both parties' protection, all related correspondence must be in writing.
- Some returns will be shipped directly back to the manufacturer and not to the return address shown on the address label. Any returns shipped to the wrong address will incur additional shipping fees or may be returned to sender.
- Only unused and unopened merchandise with its original packaging and accessories will be accepted. All returns are carefully checked upon arrival. We refund the full cost of the merchandise and all original shipping if your return or exchange is the result of our error (i.e. incorrect item or a defect is reported according to our policies). Otherwise, we will refund the total paid on your order less shipping and a restocking fee of $10.00 or 25% of the total invoice amount, whichever is greater. Other possible fees may include but are not limited to damage fees, re-packaging fees, damaged packing, cleaning fees, etc.
- Any shipping damage must be reported to carrier (USPS, UPS, Fed-Ex, etc.) within 7 days after receipt of delivery.
- Items must be in like new condition including packaging. This is essential in order us to be able to sell the item again. Damaged packaging may result in additional charges. Common charges on returned packages include, but are not limited to, boxes damaged in shipping, names written on boxes, and damaged tissue paper.
- If an item is being returned due to some mistake or fault on our end, customer shall contact us within 7 days of receipt before mailing the product back to get authorization and the correct shipping address.
- Please be sure to wrap your merchandise properly for shipping and insure it, because damaged merchandise cannot be accepted.
- An explanation of why you are returning the items must be included on the return request. This is required by our manufacturers, plus it helps us get input about our products so we can offer the best products and services possible.
- Items that do not meet the criteria of our return policy will not be processed. If you have not received notification showing that we have credited your account within 60 days of your return, then please be sure to contact us immediately so we may follow up on the status of your return (except during busy seasons and holidays, when it may take longer). Any returns not followed up within 90 days of return will be forfeited and void...no exceptions.
- ITEMS THAT MAY NOT BE RETURNED OR EXCHANGED (except for defects): Items without a Return Merchandise Authorization number. Opened videos or music, opened DVDs, books, poms, Power Pom, Power Pom Jr., cosmetics, headwear, costumes, imprinted items, custom or made to order or special order items, non-stock items, closeout products, cut fabrics or trims purchased by the yard, leotards, briefs, undergarments, custom or imprinted or made to order or special order items, imprinted items, any item where it is listed in the item's description or on that product's webpage that it is not returnable, and any item that has not met the criteria listed under these return and exchange policies. Only unused and unopened merchandise with its original packaging and accessories will be accepted. If you're considering ordering a quantity of an item that cannot be returned, you may want to order one in advance to be sure it meets your needs.
Click here for instructions on how to request a return
NET 30 POLICY
Those paying by purchase order or on a NET 30 terms, simply fax or mail your order. Payment by Purchase Order is reserved for U.S. Public, Private, Parochial, and Church schools only. We cannot accept purchase orders from boosters or private organizations. Purchase orders are also accepted from pro and semi-pro or arena teams, and from government organizations. Non-school orders may be required to apply for credit in order to qualify for Net 30 terms, and application must be approved before orders may be placed on Net 30 terms. Purchase orders must be signed by a Principal, Superintendent or Authorized Purchasing Agent, must be shipped to the school, and will be shipped with signature required. Letter of Guarantor is required for non-school orders over $250. Please include shipping and handling in the total on your purchase order. Purchase orders are not accepted for sample orders. A billing charge of $5.00 will apply to orders of less than $100.00. For purchase orders not paid within 30 days of invoice date, the outstanding balance will start accruing a late penalty per month (as shown on your invoice at the time of purchase). Orders not paid within 90 days of the invoice date will be subject to as much as a 50% collections fee. In the event you return everything your ordered on the purchase order, you are still liable for late fees, shipping, restock fees, and any other charges stated on this webpage. Please be sure to include a contact phone so we may contact you if we need to regarding your order. Also include a fax number so we may fax the invoice. Invoices will only be sent via fax and/or email (other than any notices regarding collection). We will send confirmation of the order within two (2) business days of receipt of order. If you have not received confirmation within that time, please contact us immediately to make sure we received your order. Please contact us before placing your order if you have any questions. We're happy to help!
WARRANTIES AND DEFECTS
Click here to read our Knowledge Base article, Warranties and Defects and contact us regarding a warranty issue or defect.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS POLICY
Click here to read our Knowledge Base article, International Orders & Payments and contact us regarding an international order or paying with a credit card from a non-U.S. bank.
- Product weights shown may not reflect the product's actual weight, but instead is a determination for shipping costs. If you want to know the actual product weight, please click here to contact us.
- Chargebacks are not accepted as a means of handling returns, exchanges, late shipments, incorrect orders, or any other issues with your order. If you have a problem or concern regarding your order, please click here to contact us with your concerns so we may assist you.
- We cannot be responsible for inaccurate emails, phone numbers, addresses provided to us by customers, nor for any problems with receipt of said correspondences. Customer is ultimately responsible for staying on top of all correspondences and deadlines in a timely manner according to the Leslie's Best policies. .
- We do our best to describe all products as detailed as possible. If you have any questions about a product, please contact us before ordering it so that we ensure you are getting the right items for your needs.
- We cannot charge to customers' shipping accounts for orders under $500.00. For orders over $500.00 wishing us to charge to their shipping accounts, please contact us with what you want to order so we can see if we are able to charge to your particular shipping carrier. There will still be handling fees due, and rush fees may also apply.
- The product you receive may not have prices on them. The item number on the product hang tag may not match the item number on our website. If you need a list of prices and what item numbers match the corresponding product hang tag, please ask us at the time you place your order and we'd be happy to get a list to you within 1 to 2 weekdays.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Orders are charged the price shown on the website at the time the order is placed.
- We reserve the right to correspond via email or fax or other written means if we feel circumstances warrant having written record of correspondences, and therefore meriting ceasing future correspondence via telephone.
- You agree to be responsible for all costs incurred related to your transaction(s) and/or collecting your balance due. This includes, but is not limited to, costs including returned check fees, additional shipping costs, monthly late fees, collection agencies, legal costs, etc.
- You agree to allow us at least three full business days to rectify any problems with your order before filing any complaints with any oversight organization like the Better Business Bureau or before submitting any chargeback with your credit card company. In this case, you the customer must be available to correspond with Leslie's Best in an effort to reach a solution. Leslie's Best reserves the right to charge you, the customer, a handling fee of $50 or more, plus any fines, attorney fees, chargeback fees, etc. if this policy is not followed.
- Whether you order online, fax, or mail, all orders are subject to DanceCheer.NET's Policies and Conditions of Use. By ordering with us, you acknowledge that you have fully read and agree to the terms on the Policies and Conditions of Use webpages (see links at the bottom of this webpage).
- Orders that have a high Fraud Risk Factor may be required to provide copy of driver's license and credit card to verify identity before we process order.
Click here to request a return or exchange.
your one-stop spirit shopTM
[member Better Business Bureau]
WebDesign & hosting services available by Leslie's Best, Inc. Copyright © 1997-present. Drill Team Exchange, SpiritU®, Spirit Mall®, the SCOOP, dTe and all related elements are trademarks of Leslie's Best. All Rights Reserved. Reproduction in part or in whole without written permission is prohibited.
Conditions of Use | Policies